Saturday, January 2, 2010

If skin contact occurs wash with soap.


Ok so I am still busy trying to get all the new videos posted.
I am also making progress the videos are now appearing back on top so you can find them easier...damn I'm good.
And my brain doesn't even hurt so bad anymore.

Anyway I am currently looking for a nice sweet girl to come stay with me to be like a live in nanny for my kids,so I can work.Someone in need of a home would be great,we can trade babysitting for rent.And if she's hot enough I'm sure I can keep her entertained and earning extra money.
I really don't even know where to begin with looking for such a person tho....Just thought I'd throw that out there.

I know many of you have been waiting years to see me with another girl.And I suppose even if I find someone I'm not overly attracted to atleast you guys will have me back while she watches the kids huh.Anyway I'm trying.Check your local womens shelters for me would ya...lol

Anyway I don't really have much to update.Thanks for the comments from those looking forward to 2010.I will do my best to keep you from getting erectile dysfunction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Sin a comment