Monday, February 1, 2010

Is you crazy?


So after yesterdays live blog it was apparent I was loosing my horny little mind.I actually tried to get laid.His response was"well I don't know what time I'll be awake".

HAHA-so all I can say to that is^Is you crazy boy?

Must be cuz I very rarely make such offers.And when I do I wouldn't think it to be so hard to go to bed at a decent time.
So that's today lesson men.

When a nice lady offers to fuck your brains out atleast have the common sense to show interest.Most of us probably rarely go out of our way to be the one to ask the guy out.When it happens appreciate it.

Cuz if your dealing with a girl like me you will NOT get a second chance,least not for a couple years.I'm vengeful like that,haha.

Heheh see what I get.I have guys throwing themselves at me all the time.The one time I'm like hey..wanna fuck I get told..eh maybe,we'll see.

So yea...I wouldn't try that whole hard to get approach with a girl like me.Total turn off.I'm past all that cat an mouse shit.I just want what I want and I want it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Sin a comment