Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Confessions of a future alcoholic


So I guess I need to write another one of these posts huh.I am so glad christmas is over,now I will have money again.So I am sitting here drinking some butterscotch schnapps.Yummy shit.I think I am addicted,that and to rootbeer schnapps.If you'd like to help fund my alcoholism just send a amazon.com gift certificate to korrena@grm.net. Yes I am much more fun to play with when I've had a couple shots.


I was thinking maybe I should cut my hair? I dunno tell me what you think.It seems anymore everytime I go to do a cam show for some horny man I end up fighting with my hair .It covers up my tits,and it's quite the battle to uncover them....but I do love to be victorious.


So here's some entertainment for you.Enjoy.I did.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxq6IgkYA50


Waiting on a new outfit to get here,and then I will be taking more pictures for you.I know the gallery isn't showing up right now.I am not sure what's up with that but I decided to give it a day or 2 and see if it pops back up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Sin a comment