Sunday, December 21, 2008

Merry Fucking Christmas


So I finally got the christmas pictures done.As usual they are posted in the gallery.The outfit I am wearing in the pictures will be posted on ebanned,along with the big ol candy cane.


So yesterday someone from the first baptist church here in town stopped and gave me an envelope with 100 dollars in it....Apparently they think I must be one of the poor familys in town.They are correct on that,but I wonder if they'd still have offered it if they REALLY knew me.Or if they saw this big pentagram on my wall?hmm.Ah well,a good witch is always a decietful witch? haha.


So theres also some more videos posted on the site.You can thank sexslaveofsatan for buying one of them for your viewing pleasure.As you all know any custom videos that are purchased are put on my site since I typically can't sell them to anyone else.Mostly because you guys love hearing me say your name on video.Which is cool,but if you happen to purchase one of my videos and are offended that other people might get to see it also,just say so.And I will not post it.Otherwise I'm sure everyone else enjoys a good show too,at your expense of course :)


Not much else to say today.I'm alittle dissapointed in myself that while I was covered from head to toe in blood I didn't think to make a video.But don't worry theres plenty more blood where that came from.

Ooh and before I forget to tell you what bad boys you've been.You should be leaving comments on my blog,atleast lemme know your reading this shit.Which I know you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Sin a comment