Sunday, March 22, 2009

Erotic Exile


So this weekend I made a couple new videos.One of me smoking and giving my husband head,which i enjoyed much.Another of him fucking me in my computer chair.There's also a video of Sin the slutty nun going up that I made for sexslaveofsatan.Who doesn't come into the live chat room and say hi half as much as he should...hmm.

There's also one more video of me masterbating.I needed to cum so I snuck off by myself for a couple minutes.Didn't work as well as I had wanted,I swear I was only gone for 2 minutes before the family found me and was knocking on the door.Is there no privacy in this world?

I think that's about all really I have been pretty lazy this weekend.Welcome to the new website members who recently joined.I hope you will enjoy Sinocalypse.

Don't forget if you want a webcam show to just message me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Sin a comment