Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Screaming Vengeance


So I spent part of today playing with a new slave.He tried on some pretty pink lipstick for me and fucked his tight ass with a screwdiver.I love sissy sluts.

As you can tell the site has been redone recently.If you have any ideas for it let me know.If you come across a link that doesn't work please let me know as well.

I am posting a new blow job video for you guys who love to see Sin gag.I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

There's also some recent pictures going up.

Here's your fun link


I have about 3 more videos going up after today also.So I'll try to get one posted each day.Remember if your from niteflirt when I send out the mass emails to buy videos,DO NOT buy them,your already getting those videos for free on the member site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Sin a comment