Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The last sin


I had a nice show with one of my older callers this morning.Put my pantyhose on for him.I love teasing him in my hose while I watch him stroke his cock for me.I played with my pussy thru the pantyhose for a while.They became nice and wet.At the end I couldnt take it anymore and I cut them open with sissors and stuck my toy inside myself.I really enjoy getting off with him.I'm going to have to buy new pantyhose tho since this seems to be becoming a habit,haha.

Lets see I also spent quite a bit of time in the chat room toruturing the winner of my youtube contest.I hope he's enjoying his time on my site and enjoying blackening those pretty priestly lungs of his.

I also had another caller who watched me fuck myself with my crucifix. I must find a nice slave to buy me a new one.It is getting pretty damn worn.Maybe I'll be nice and ship the old one to whomever wishes to buy me a new one.

Here's a fun link I found earlier thought I might share with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Sin a comment