Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Sin up to no good again


So I had ccbill come into sinoalypse and have a look around so they could set up the members a way to instantly pay and get a password.They chose to deny us because of my blaphemy items.
Then they also decided to complain to my site host.So the host shut sinocalypse down.

I appologize that no one can use the site.For those who have memberships you will still have them once everything is sorted back out.

Right now I am working on getting the site back up,tho it could take a bit.

If anyone has any question feel free to email me.My new yahoo name is sinocalypse.You can no longer message me as Miss_sinistress

Sorry if the pics are alittle dark.These are all unedited and pics that never made it up onto the site.But I still try to put them to use here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Sin a comment