Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Good News


So I spent all day teaching myself how to upload the videos onto my site.I have figured it out.
Unfortunately for all of you I am not a perfectionist.And they are far from perfect,which means,I don't give a fuck lol.
The videos use to load into the top of the players,they load into the bottom now...sorry.Also some have picture thumbnails and some don't.I cannot tell you why.I did them all the same way,but again,I don't really care.
The truth is the videos are there.They play.And with or without a picture you know you were going to click it and watch it anyway.

So I will gladly take my half-assed not really knowing what I'm doing over having to pay someone else to do it for me.I'm to broke.And I've already came this far,so maybe I'll get it right with practice.And if not oh well.I never claimed to be a professional...lol

Anyway I only have 3 new videos up so far.There are many more to come.I have a couple months worth of saved up videos to load,but I promise you I am working on it.And I have only started loading the smoking videos first,because that's what most of them are.

Anyway just a forewarning to keep your eyes out for all the new vids.They are on their way....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Sin a comment