Friday, December 11, 2009

I'm in Godiva Heaven


Ok, so I just wanted anyone waiting on videos to know I am not ignoring you,nor have I forgotten.I actually just lost my internet for a few days.I had to have the phone company come out today and fix it.And of course now it's a weekend so it might be monday before I get them done.SORRY

To the nice man who bought me chocolates for christmas they arrived,along with a cute delivery boy today,haha.And they are gooood.Already had some lol.I'm starving.And I did share some with my babies cuz there were a few pieces of dark chocolate in there,I don't care how much you tell me it's healthy for me.Thankfully most of it is not dark chocolate so MOOORE for me,hehe.

What else...ah yea,my fuckin dog keeps shitting in the bathtub still.I'm alittle confused at this point weather to be proud of her or just plain angry.I find it discusting and wish she would stop,however on the other hand It's kinda cute,maybe she's trying not to make a mess on the floor?Either way I don't appreciate it because I'm trying to teach her to go on the doggie pads.

Anyway just wanted everyone to know I'm still here,still alive.And I will be back monday.I might actually go back to nights,I haven't decided.Seems no matter what I do I don't have very much luck.
Guess I'll just pray for summer to get here again so I have babysitters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Sin a comment