Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Ballroom Blitz


Ok so I won't be around to much today because I am going out tonight to the slipknot concert.
Here's your entertainment link for this post....Hope your more amused than I.http://www.tatom.org/documents/CNN.com-StudyNewstudyshows.htm

Also I am not sure how often I will actually be posting here.I suppose just when I have links and such since I have started a voice blog instead.So you can hear my sexy little voice update you from now on.





I have still not been posted on the BHB or Satanic Sluts websites.I am not sure what is taking them so long,but I just don't worry about it anymore.



There are lots of new photos posted and some videos on sinocalypse.com



The picture for this post was taken by sexpriest while he was on a spiritual retreat.This is my picture and his underwear on the statue of the virgin mary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Sin a comment