Friday, January 2, 2009

Tales from Sinocalypse.com


Alright so I spent the evening working on the website.Few changes have been made.

Also I finally found a new photo host,so the gallery is back up.I'm not sure if it's better,but it's visible now atleast right?? haha.Anyways I did have a few complaints about the last photo gallery,so I hope you all enjoy this one a bit better.Least gimme credit for trying I'm just an amateur here afterall and I do all of my sites myself.Now if I could just figure out how to use fonts....

Anyways new humiliation video going up for your viewing pleasures.It's a bit verbally extreme,but it was a custom video request.

Also about the photo gallery I did remove all of the fully clothed pictures,to save space.Altho I personally think the clothed pictures of myself are the best,I am sure that's not what you came to look at.

The wallpapers are also now in the gallery,it looks better there,and it's less work for me to upload them.All you have to do it click save as,or save to desktop.And feel fucking free to make your own wallpapers and send them to me.I don't have alot of time to do that shit and I appreciate it.

Ooh also I am not sure how often I will be available this week,I have to work saturday-tuesday at my "real job" but I will try to be around.
As for the blog picture this time those are sexpriests black panties (i mean underwear)suffocating a statue of the virgin mary......
Almost forgot,here's a video to entertain you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Sin a comment