Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Stardust and Vodka


Ok so not much to say as usual....I am ragging so I haven't been on the last few days.Plus I have been doing my nursing work.Done with that finally.Sometimes I have to fill in more than my 1 day a week.
Theres a new fun conversation post in the forum.I have some weird ones.Guess I am a weird girl.
Still waiting for a new outfit to arrive so I can take more pictures.I hear I need to replace the pictures on my niteflirt listings and such because they aren't as good as looking at me...soo I will try to get better pictures up that show my true beauty more haha.I've heard this same statement for 6 years now tho no matter what pictures I had posted.So I am going to have to guess I just take bad pictures.
And here's another entertaining link for you to view.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Sin a comment