Sunday, February 22, 2009

My appologies


So I just wanted to get on here and appologize to my members who probably expect to see me on the live cams.I have been sick all week and I really don't feel well which is why you haven't seen me.I realize you are paying for my site.So for those that are unaware of how the cams work I just wanted to point out that when I am not on,you can still switch channels and view other live rooms.There's often other cam girls doing shows. Or people fucking....who knows what you'll see but I just wanted to point out that just cuz I'm not on cam,or my cams are down,there's still many others you can watch.
I will not be around tonight because it's sunday and I have to go in to do my nursing work.But I am hoping to be back on cam tomomorrow.I am really sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Sin a comment