Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Return of the internet whore


Alright so I am back on cam today.I still have a cold and don't feel great,but I do feel much better.
I did not get to go out the other night due to vehicle problems so there are no new pictures for you,sorry.
My cam partner should be arrive tonight or in the morning.I am calling him my cam partner at this point because I do not know what he wants to be called on cam...hmmm.He has assured me tho he will not be appearing goth for me,haha.That's a shame too,goth boys are so cute!And i'd have fun doing his eyeliner...pouts.
Ah well maybe there's still room for some convincing,especailly if you guys help me out.
I will be working on doing more ebanned auctions and such,since frankly I never take the time.And remember you can come to me directly if there are items you desire.

Also I do realize 2 of my 4 cameras aren't that great,which is why occasionally I'm not running them at all.But don't worry I am working on replacing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Sin a comment