Saturday, February 28, 2009

Internet voodoo


Ok so here's some updates for you.

I posted another piss video on the site for those into that kinda thing.I was taking some medication that turned my pee bright orange and couldn't resist the urge to show it off in my shower.

My cam partner which some of you might know as the moderator of my chat rooom elheffe is here.You can request couple shows now or even shows with him,if that's your thing.

I will be posting some new pics today also.Not many but a few that were taken for ebanned.There will also be ebanned listings going up more often so if you desire to purchase any of my personal items keep an eye on the listings and bid your hearts out.

Ah yea,and as for my internet voodoo I think elheffe brought some bad dsl phantoms with him into my house because ever since he arrived my internet connection has been going crazy!I might have to kick him out just to get my internet back,haha.

Don't forget I am married and my husband is happy to go custom videos or photo sets with me.

Also I can make personalized mp3 files of my voice.

Don't forget to come visit us in our crazy little chat room when you are viewing the live cams,we love to know your there and chatting with you.And as a member to my site I don't mind requests at all.I know the chat room says no requesting and such,but you are paying for this membership so feel free to tell me what you'd like to see.

Here's a link to entertain you.Thank you to sexslaveofsatan for giving it to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Sin a comment