Thursday, May 14, 2009

I am the evil that men do


So whats up fellas?

As usual I have nothing important to say,haha.
Waiting for some of you to give me a call on my personal number.I'm really thrilled I can give you complete access to me anytime day or night now,It's fucking great.
I dunno why that turns me on but it does.So don't hesitate to call me for a session or to set up an appointment.

I am going to be making more videos this weekend,but they are mostly foot/smoking videos.Don't forget if you have requests to let me know,otherwise I'll keep doing the ones people are requesting of me.

Also thanks to the men who keep sending the cash in forms of amazon gift certificates.It's going to my new cam corder fund,which means better videos for us all.I'm up to 50 bucks so far,but it's a start right?

I might have a special video treat coming for my smoking lovers this weekend to,but we'll see how kinky i'm feeling at the time.

Hope everyones still enjoying the live cams.And hopefully no one missed my husband eating my sweet pussy last night and me sucking him till he finally bent me over the chair and blew a big load on my ass.

here's your fun link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Sin a comment