Thursday, May 7, 2009

Juicy Doom Holes


Alright
So I am slowly working on getting a way for you guys to use your credit cards and such to buy the website memeberships.And have reocurring payments or whatever else you'd like.

Also I have added my own personal line for you to call for phone or cam shows.The number is 1-877-2EVIL4U (1-877-238-4548).You can call anytime to set up an appointment for a show,or have one right then if I'm available.

And I've also been discussing with a female friend of mine making you pervs some pics and videos.So keep your fingers crossed.

The site is undergoing more updates and redecorating.Hopefully it'll make it a nicer place to cum for all of us.

Also I have started working for another site.And because of it you will see my pictures on the internet as "Kindra" don't worry no one stole my pictures it really is me.

Anyways I don't think I've posted any fun links for you for a while so here's one to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Sin a comment