Saturday, May 2, 2009

Phonophobia


So of course I woke up at 2am.But that's ok theres a city wide garage sale going on here today and I have things to still get ready.To bad you can't swing by here and personally buy some of my things huh? You little freaks.

So obviously I won't be on cam today I'll be dealing with the invading people on my front porch.Hopefully it'll go well.I don't have alot to sell but any money helps.i am trying to save for a new phone,so I don't have to keep dropping my phone or hanging up on people lol.I did dig out my old phone so my hands can be free but then I still have to deal with hanging wires and blah blah...Atleast technology is moving on up.Now if I could just find some cordless webcams..oh well.

I did get some more videos ready to load up on the site.Probably won't be taking new pictures this weekend.I don't get around to doing them every weekend.So I've actually gotten a bit accomplished in my insomniac state.Would be nicer if someone would give me a call on niteflirt and keep me occupied tho.I'm such a phone ho.

Guess I will just upload all my family pictures and get them sent out for prints finally so I can get them off of my computer.

I am not taking all of the responsibility for my insomnia tho.My cat in heat isn't helping any.She roams around my room making obscene noises until I lock her ass in the bathroom.Then she's quite content to shut up.I dunno....

Here's an extremly old pic of me for you to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Sin a comment