Saturday, August 1, 2009

Suicidal Dreams


Not much going on this weekend.

I plan to take another set of pictures for the site next weekend or maybe sometime this coming week if I get the time.

There's a few new videos going up on the site as well.Remember If you have certain videos you'd like to see more of please email me and I will try to get more of that catagory.

A new members sign up area has been set up on www.sinocalypse.com so that it is easier for you to pay now.

I will not be doing shows today. I am going fishing!I might be on later tonight for some shows,we'll see.

I am currently looking for smoke slaves to keep me supplied with yummy cigarettes that I can use against them...

Todays picture is of one of my priestly customers whom some may remember.I dunno when or if I'll ever run out of pics of him.

Don't forget if you'd like to schedule shows with me you can call me personally to talk about it and set up a time and date.1-877-2evil4u

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Sin a comment