Thursday, November 12, 2009

My return


Alright so I would like to appoligize to the sinocalypse members who haven't been able to see me this past week.

My youngest son has been in the hospital and I've been staying there with him.No one ever did figure out what was wrong with him exactly since all his tests kept coming back negative but it was obviously a virus of some sort.Anyway he had a fever of 104 and was delerious or sleeping most of the time.So we had to check him into the hospital for dehydration.He is doing just fine now.

I had intended on getting back to work doing shows today but my babysitter has failed to show up.So I'm just not having much luck.

Anyway hopefully things will be better tomorrow.





A man at a retirement home was walking around with his zipper down holding his penis.

A young nurse says "Why are you doing that?"

He replies, "It died today."

"Oh that's terrible!", the nurse replied

The next day the man has his penis hanging outside of his pants again.

The same nurse says, "I thought it died yesterday."

The man replies, "It did. Today is the viewing"

Also I would like to invite everyone to play an online game with me called evony.I know not everyone is into online gaming but I love it.So if your interested then go to evony.com and make an account.Then join server 65.You can send me a message on yahoo as sinocalypse if you need help. Or you can just send an application on the game to join the alliance divinity or otherwise known as DIVN.And I will make sure to accept you.

1 comment:

  1. How could no one comment here? What is wrong with us memembers? Sin, so sorry to hear about your little guy but so very glad to hear he is doing fine now. I can think of nothing worse than when our little ones get really sick and we can't figure out what's wrong. Then to have him in the hospital, damn that is really tuff. Hope to catch you in game land at some point but I fear getting my ass kicked! :)
    Tigerwheel

    ReplyDelete

Leave Sin a comment