Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Not ashamed


So I recieved a tribute video of myself from a nice guy on youtube.I decided to post it here and share it with everyone.

Been kinda busy lately and haven't been around I appologize.Hopefully my period will go away soon and I will be back to cause more trouble for everyone.Funny how a little blood mellows a person out so much,Haha.

Anyway not to much going on,just trying to survive lately.

So beware I will be around soon enough to torment you all.For now tho....have this lol.

A woman is taking a bath (naked, of course) when suddenly she hears a knock at the door.

"Can I come in?" a male voice asks.

"Who is it?" the woman asks.

"It is the blind man" says the voice on the other side of the door.

The woman gets out of the bath and after some consideration, opens the door, thinking, "Well, he's blind anyway".

The man comes in the bathroom, takes a good look at the woman and says, "Great tits! Now where would you like the blinds?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Sin a comment