Sunday, November 1, 2009

So you want to fuck my pussy?

Anyway I've had a busy weekend sorry I haven't been around much.

I did manage to finally order the clone a pussy kit.Please let me know if your interested in possibly buying one so I know how many I might need.
I haven't really decided on a price or anything maybe just make me an offer.How much is it worth for you to fuck a replica of my cunt? hmm
Not as good as the real thing huh,close as you'll ever get tho.

I was thinking I have so many little sluts who are always talking about how they'd like to suck off my husband or even take it in the ass that I might be nice enough to clone his cock for you also.Course I haven't told him that yet.
Anyway I really need to know what the interest in such items would be.

Thank you to the guys who purchased my last ebanned items.I will try to get some more up this week.

Hopefully I can get my sister in law over here today to get some pics and videos made of herself for SinfulSmoking.com.
That's the plan anyway.



Bet you wish you could have a pack huh?
Here's a picture that Cheesus made for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Sin a comment