Sunday, November 8, 2009

The things you own end up owning you...


So my computer finally took a crap.It's probably for the best anyway I had to go buy a new one so message me for lots of shows so I can pay for the damn thing haha.

Anyway I will try to get Jade over here to try again at making a smoking video for the SinfulSmoking Clip Store.

I have some auctions on ebanned ending in about 12 hours so go take a look and BID!

Trixie your video has been ready for a while...
Come get it already bitch.

Well I guess since I don't have to much to say today I will leave you with this:

A man walks into a pharmacy and asks the pharmacist for some rectal deodorant.

The pharmacist explains to the man they don't sell rectal deodorant and that in fact he's never heard of it before.

The man assures the pharmacist that she has been buying the stuff from this store for years and needs some more.

"I'm sorry", says the pharmacist, "we don't have any."

"But I always get it here," says the man.

"Do you have the container it comes in?" asks the pharmacist.

"Yes!" said the man, "I'll go home and get it."

He returns with the container and hands it to the pharmacist who looks at it and says to him, "This is just a normal stick of underarm deodorant."

Annoyed, the man snatches the container back and reads out loud from the container: "To apply, push up bottom

1 comment:

  1. LoL nice. I'm gonna use that one sometime.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Sin a comment