Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Burning Times


So I really suck at updating this blog.I'd say I'm sorry but I'm not.hehe.So when I got onto my computer today an old customer of mine informed he had a dream of me last night.Didn't give many details to me tho.But he did say in his dream I was real,and he was a dream....hmmm.

So I just saw the new slipknot tour dates,I hope I'll find time to go,it falls right around my birthday too,anyone wanna buy me a birthday ticket??

Speaking of buying me things,I realized the other day that I haven't had a working vibrator for like 3 years.Sadly I get off just fine with one that doesn't even vibrate....guess I am truelly a perv,Or even easily amused.So if anyone wants to be kind enough to buy me a working toy,well I'd be cummin all over myself wouldn't I?

There have been new pictures posted in the gallery.There's new videos posted on niteflirt as well.Specifically one of me giving head in the shower.I know you guys like showers!I haven't uploaded em to the online store yet,that damn page crashes on me constantly.But I will get to it.
Don't forget to add me to myspace.Peoples alittle begining to think they have no competition keeping me as their pet.I think they deserve alittle competition.Plus you never know when you might earn yourself a free cam show.
So speaking of cam shows also don't forget if you buy one of my kids a toy off my wishlist you also get a cam show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Sin a comment