Saturday, November 15, 2008

Tornados and bullets


So I had a dream the other night.I was at a fair type hick town place with a girl who I don't even think I ever saw in my dream.We walk up to one of the fair booths and I realize that all the rest of the people are standing around starring like zombies off into the distance.I glace up and see about 7 tornados heading towards us.So I yell for the girl to run.We start running towards this hotel.She gets sucked away on our run there,but I made it.I get inside and the shop guy gives me a key to my room.I notice another guy coming in behind me,he has a gun so I try to slip out another door before he sees me.I hear him shoot the guy who gave me a key.I take off running again,but I tried and fell into the gutter,and the guy then shoots me twice...now I'm dead. I'm dead in the gutter...what a bastard. So there's one for all you dream analysists.I'm sure you'll get alot of those.I dream alot,they are always creepy.


Speaking of creepy here's a picture for you.Some of you may know my husband takes pictures of me when I choose to take good pictures and not blurry ones from my webcam.Apparently this is what he does to me during the frustrating process.Scary isn't it?I can't believe I posted that.
Anyways so there are more pictures in the gallery now.I promise they don't look like that.They are great pics for all those who like to wack off to my religion pics.
There is a new set of pantys up on ebanned as well.You can see a picture of them up on my site also under items for sale.
Oh and I got my blog back! So I can use it from my own computer now.I had to wipe my whole computer...So if anyone wants to be nice enough to buy me an antivirus program so this doesn't happen again that would be great.
It's saturday so I do have to work tonight.For those who don't know I work one night a week as a nurse.I pass medications to the elderly...they need some Sin to you know.
I will try to work on making a new video later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Sin a comment