Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Zodiac

All of my niteflirt accounts are working again.
I found some cool nurse outfits if anyone feels nice enough to buy them for me they are on my wish list. You know bad girls need sugar daddys too!

Anyways theres a new video up on the free videos page.The maggot area is now passworded also.And theres more videos for sale in the video store.

I will be making another page for those maggots who would like to get credit for paying my bills.Probably a list of bills and some lucky maggot will get to have his name marked next to the bill he chooses to pay,unless of course someones brave enough to pay them all?
Having pretty good luck selling my ebanned items.Don't forget to check them out.Or just ask me to sell you something if you have a particular thing in mind.

There have been new photos added to the gallery as well.

My sex priest should be sending me some holy items soon for us all to enjoy.If you'd like to get to know him better check out the maggot forums,and feel free to post there.


Well I think that's about it.Sorry my blog isn't letting me post from my own computer.Hopefully someone smarter than me can fix it soon,so for now I won't add any pictures to the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Sin a comment