Thursday, November 20, 2008

Eternal Damnation


Alright,so I recieved a new nun outfit to take pictures in a couple days ago.I am just waiting for some little presents from some of my maggots to arrive to go with it.

Don't forget if theres a outfit you'd like me to take pics or videos in all you have to do is BUY IT,haha.


Anyways if anyone would like to check out my wishlist theres several toys on it now for my childrens christmas gifts.I cannot afford much for them this year,so anyone who wants to buy them a present will be rewarded with a cam show.The link is here .


I also started working on talksugar by some peoples requests.Things are going pretty good there.Can't say I like it as much as niteflirt tho.But atleast this time when I got in trouble and had all my listings disabled they were back up within 5 minutes,not 5 days.


Well thats about all I have to say for now.I know some of you have websites or groups,just send me links and I'll be glad to join.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Sin a comment