Saturday, November 8, 2008

Spell Bound



Alright I just finished uploading several more pictures. Pantyhose/heels/smoking Please send me a request if there are things I'm missing that you'd like to see.Don't forget I will do custom pics or videos if you have ideas.I'll try to get another video done today or tomorrow.Maybe a couple...who knows.Here is a sample from the set I just took.



I've also turned one of my accounts on niteflirt into a video buying only type thing.So If you'd rather purchase videos from there they are all 5.00,and available anytime.But don't forget to talk to me personally you can find me during the days on the account name Miss Sinistress.I actually have quite a few recordings which I might make a page for on sinocalypse.com.


I have to go buy grocerys today...It's chilly outside but I've been considering getting some public flashing shots...brr I dunno yet,I hate to be cold!

Once again do NOT forget to go vote for slipknot daily.Looks like they could use some help beating linkin park.I love linkin park by the way,the screamo dude really gets me hot.Wish I could make him scream for me....But regaurdless Slipknot are gods.Go worship them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Sin a comment