Tuesday, June 9, 2009

BloodRayne


So I'm thinking I shoulda just slept in today,since it's so damn slow.No calls,no shows.WTF
So I just readded my twitter updates for the second time.I've never really gotten into twitter,I really don't see the point,but I guess I will amuse you with it anyway.
There's a few more videos that are going up for you guys to view.I took a few pics also.
As some of you know I have been alittle sick lately. I still am.Sorry If I've been neglecting you...well not really.Maybe you should buy me a get well present? heh.
Speaking of presents I'd like to thank bitchboy for the presents he purchased me.Maybe I'll take pictures and post them.
Here's a link for you.

Some of you have been giving me new ideas for videos,I really appreciate it.
Some of you may have seen a new guy on my cams yesterday.That was an old friend of mine named mike.We decided to just chill out and chat for the day,and go over some ideas he has for sinocalypse.We also went and played a few games of pool.We both suck,and had to call it a tie in the end so he could go home.But I had some good cheese balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Sin a comment