Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Fun in the sun


So as most of you know I tend to dissapear around the time of my monthly periods.Sorry.But it gives me time to get other things done around the house that I normally don't have the time to do.Or even make the videos that I've slacked off on thru out the month.
I figured it would be done by now but at this point I'm wondering if I'll ever stop bleeding..hmm.
Anyway,I have some videos that I will be making today instead.But don't forget I leave my phone only line on so you can still call and talk to me.

SO what have I been up to...lets see.I spent time saturday in my pool tanning and sipping bacardi.mmmm.I've ate so many rice crispies lately I'm afraid I might turn into one....

Also for the dude who came into my chat room and informed me I should listen to 5 finger death punch,I must give you credit,I did enjoy them.

So I came across a ton of old pictures of myself from when I first started camming which will be going up here in my blog instead of on my site.Hope you enjoy them.I don't think I have any fun link for you to check out this time I've been slacking huh.
All these pictures are around 6 years old I have lost a bit of weight since then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Sin a comment