Saturday, June 27, 2009

Dark Divinity



So not a whole lot going on lately.
I plan to go out in a few hours and get in my pool....mmmmm
Maybe I'll actually take some pics this time for you.

Speaking of pics I did take a few last night when I went out for my walk.You can thank my husband for asking me to soak my white shirt for you.

I do plan to take more pictures tonight or tomorrow also,as I have had some pantyhose picture requests.
The pics I'm posting today were items purchased off my wish list from my bitchboy.
From my understanding there is more on the way that my ashtray decided to purchase me.So any future pic's taken in a catsuit you can thank him for.I can't wait!haha

I have mostly been focusing on doing the custom videos people have been requesting me to make.So it's alot of smoking fetish,and I think I have a handjob in leather gloves coming up.If there's something specific the members of my site want to see just ask and I'll make it.But until then I spend my time trying to get the ones done other people have paid me to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Sin a comment