Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Pussy Control


Alright so there's a few more new vids to go check out.
No pics yet but I plan to take some soon.

I'm also planning to do a pussy smoking video,probably with a cigar,wish me luck! heh.

I've discovered I can buy cloves and even absinthe online,so I am very greatful to those people,lol.Now I just need the cash...hmm.

I really should take notes during the day,I always have a ton to say but forget once I start writing to you.

And I guess I should also say that 1-877-2EVIL4U is down for a bit,hopefully I'll have it back up and running in a day or 2.Happens when you don't pay the bill huh?

Speaking of bills I had a nice bitch of a slave questioning my bills the other day....I guess now you know where you belong?I'm sure I'll be hearing from you now. hehe

Link for today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Sin a comment