Monday, June 1, 2009

Manic Monday


I really don't like mondays! being up all night nursing and then coming home.I know you guys miss me when I end up sleeping all day and I'm sorry.
I've been adding several videos to youtube if you wanna stop by and leave a comment.

Also have done several videos that should be going up on sinocalypse.com.I've been getting so many video requests I almost can't keep up.But that's a good thing.Means I don't have to come up with the ideas.

I cover many fetish's on my site,which means there's less of your particular fetish I am sure.So if you'd like something in particular please send me a message and I'll try to focus more on getting more content for you.Unfortunately I enjoy many fetishes and Sinocalypse isn't based on one in particular but a big variety.Kinda like me...I'm always indecisive.

Fun Link

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Sin a comment