Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Cam Whore Central

So I am still working on getting some new girls up on the new smoking site.Hopefully soon I will have some more to post.It just takes a while to get them motivated and contracts signed and such...I suppose no one is ever in a rush to work.

I don't have alot to update.I actually did do a blog yesterday but the file must have been corrupted or something because it never loaded,so I deleted it,and did not remake it.

I have been trying to sleep at night if you have been missing me.This is so that I might be able to get a few shows done during the day.My daytime schedule is hectic but I can try to be here since that's when the majority of you are around.

1 comment:

  1. Anytime seeing you is pure pleasure in vision :>} Day or Night!

    Now get them bitches signed!

    Tigerwheel

    ReplyDelete

Leave Sin a comment