Sunday, October 11, 2009

Maggot Messiah

So when sinocalypse.com went Live I made a voice blog,But I really don't use it anymore.Tho I might try to start occasionally.I just wanted to repost this messenger so that you guys could still feel free to leave me comments.
Don't be shy,I have had some nice comments in the past(and some fairly creepy ones)so I decided to repost this.And also some of you may think I have gotten soft over the past year because I haven't call you all my maggots,but here's to you.




Alright also the smoking fetish site is up.You can check it out here.
The members area of this site is not done.I'll probably wait a few weeks and give Dezz some time to make some videos.Plus I still have some other technical issues to get done myself before it would be ready,but the main site is up,and feel free to contact us.

I will not be around tonight,I'll probably turn the cams on anyway just to get some air time in.But I do have to go do my nursing thing tonight.I actually do that rarely now a days since I finally convinced them to take me off the schedule so I can be a fulltime cam slut.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Sin a comment