Saturday, October 24, 2009

Man Eater

So I wasn't online yesterday.I spent the day entertaining myself with my friend Mike.And now it's a weekend so you know I won't really be onlne.Typically I would try but I'm ragging so why bother.I have other things to do.
Going to try to get some pictures taken today so I can run some ebanned auctions.

For those who do not remember Mike he use to originally help with Sinocalypse.He still does do some side projects for me such as the cool blog into's and some banners and graghics.But he doesn't have internet right now.I could really use him! haha and yea I meant it like that....
Anyway I've been trying to get him to let me pay his internet bill so that I can bring him back and put his ass to work.
I really miss him and he will not allow me to pay this bill.....SO I need a faithful little follower of mine to fork over 100 bucks a month so I can have my best friend back under my little fingers.Any volunteers?Technically then I wouldn't be paying it so I'd still get my way! And you know I always get what I want.

Anyway hopefully I'll get some videos done today that I am behind on.Maybe I'll get time to check amazon and see if they have any good dog food for my dog.I feel really sorry for her,so I have been trying to get some things to help her with her itching problem.Good food is expensive tho and everyone knows I'm broke so I'll try to put it on the wish list if anyone wants to help out the poor girl.(her,not me...er maybe both of us)You know ya luv seein her.

Here's a video I like so I'll share it with ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Sin a comment