Thursday, October 8, 2009

Eat my heart out

So I didn't feel like making a live blog,I did take the time to make a short video of my new jeans since I did mention them to you guys.

I know I have alot of smoking fetish fans out there,tho I'm not sure how many of you actually read my blogs....So I'm going to post this here anyway and hope you find it.
There will be ALOT less smoking content on sinocalypse.
Sinocalypse is a fetish site.Not a smoking site.And the same goes for my clip store.So If you've noticed some strange new videos up this is why.

I have made a new website for the smoking material.
From the new site you will be able to access the new smoking fetish video store.
Hope you enjoy.

So a few blogs back I was joking around about my kid telling me he wanted me to make some spaghetti tacos.


I'm sure there's a million other things I had to say but fuck it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Sin a comment