Thursday, October 29, 2009

Mr poopy pants

Sorry I haven't done any live blogs lately.I actually have less time now that I'm working during the day.It was slow at night and I had alot of time to kill....


Anyway there is a new moderator in the Sins Sanitarium chat room named CheesesLUV. No I didn't help him come up with that name but he is my best friend so I suppose I have to LUV him anyway.For those who do not know who cheesus is please see the above picture....
I guess that's one jesus I won't be fucking.Cuz as foamy would say he would turn into the cheesey cheesey creamy cheese.
And if you don't know who foamy is then you just need to seek help.

I did a video recently which is not on the website yet,but will be,for a customer with a infantile fetish.I am including a page devoted to him here,please feel free to make fun of him.

One thing I seem to keep forgetting to say is that I know some of you have been getting annoyed having to come to me every month to renew your site memberships.You can pay for more than a month at a time,it's up to you.However that is only for those of you who pay ME.If you use the ccbill sign up to join the site then you have to do it a month at a time.Yes I could make it reoccuring but the majority of my customers did not want it to be,therefore its not.So it is a bit cheaper to pay for more than a month at a time.

Anyway keep your eyes open for new updates on the site ,I do have a few pics and videos to add.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Sin a comment