Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Bedtime Stories


Ok,so I appologize for not being on recently.I had company over the weekend,went out,had to work and just been dealing with some other shit.
I made a really cool lotion video for you tho yesterday morning,it's something different,and I hope you enjoy it.
Also the picture posted on todays blog is a pair of zebra panties I have in an auction on ebanned.If you'd like to go buy my pretty panties and wear them,or wack off on them feel free to do so.There's only 2 days left to get them.
I have several more videos I have planned to make for you,but as always if you have idea's of your own let me know.And for the special someone who requested I make some of me brushing or washing my hair,I totally plan to do so when I get a longer usb cable.
More cams have been added to the live room,I think theres 5 running now.
Anyways I should be back to work in the morning as usual if all goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Sin a comment