Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Butt Bucket


Alright,
So I appologize for being gone for a while.Most of you already know I hardly ever appear on cam on the weekends anyway.That's typically when the new pics and videos get made.Also had to take ALL my kids to the doctors,blah.
But also I had a lovely new niece born,so my babysitter is away as well.
And ontop of that I'm on my period and don't tend to feel like stripping.

However I did just spend the night making new niteflirt listings for phone only,so that I can still speak with you when I do not get on camera.Talk about boring....and time consuming.There's probably 20 listings up now for phone only under the account name Miss Sinistresxxx.It will be running pretty much full time since I am in need of extra cash right now.You should be able to call it anytime once it is activated.

I have been trying out some new video ideas,I know some of them might seem weird to a few people,but hey there's a fetish for everything now a days,even bubble gum popping.So you can't blame a girl for trying.
I had been considering going to a phone sex company to work,but it takes to long to hear back from them and do the whole application process,so this is why one of my niteflirt accounts went phone only.

It's fast and easy to do,other than waiting thier approval.But as I said it should be active all but a few hours a day around supper,and will be turned back on all night.

If any of you are aware of clip stores other than clips4sale please send me links.

Some of the modeling pics that I took over the weekend should be in the free members gallery on the main page of the site.Thankfully they loved the pics.I still have a couple more photo shoots to do for them.And will let you know whenever thier website goes live so you can check me out on it.
I think that's about all I need to say for now,or I won't have anything to say tomorrow,lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Sin a comment