Sunday, April 19, 2009

Fun night






Alright so I finally made it out for a night to see my friends.I had alot of fun.The band did dedicate the song cemetary gates to me,by pantera.They learned it just for me,and informed me"it was a bitch to learn" haha.They did a great job tho.
I did get up and dance,but my poor husband was to busy drooling over me to remember to get a video of it,sorry.
I did take some pictures with the band but for the most part they turned out like shit,since it was so dark in the club.So I'll only post a few here for you.
As you can see we had alot of fun....
Anyways the girl in the pictures is nichole.She is the lead singer of the band fully loaded.
She is trying out for playboy next month! I hope she makes it.

Also I need to say these pictures were taken at Plum Crazy in ottumwa iowa.Come on you know how it works...they advertize me,I am nice enough to return the favor,heh.

I think that's about it.Unfortunately I didn't really get any new videos done since I had company for most of the weekend,and then I went out.But I hope you atleast enjoy the pictures I brought you.
Also I shouldn't forget to give a welcome to hangsteed the newest member of sinocalypse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Sin a comment