Friday, April 17, 2009

Sin in Public


Alright so I am trying again to go out and have some fun this weekend.Watching a friends band play at a bar.He has requested to see sin....hmm.I guess he figures I'll keep everyone rowdy in my sexy makeup and intoxicating attitude.But that's fine we shall give him what he craves.

I did tell him he will be required to have the band take pictures with me so I can share them with all of you.I am sure it'll be fun.

I think he also asked me to tease his xwife....what kinda girl does he think I am? haha.oh the fun I shall have.

I tried to do this a few months ago remember,but I never made it out because my truck was having issues....I totally plan to get there this time damnit.Maybe I can even get you some video of me dancing as they requested me to do.

Am I their mascot or what? heh.Aw well I'm sure I can keep everyone entertained.It's what I am good at right?I'll be ok unless they make me get on stage with them I think.Maybe I should just show up already half drunk....

anyways I hope all of you have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Sin a comment