Thursday, April 9, 2009

Crossing the Line


Alright,so I've been trying to record a few of my webcam shows to give you guys new videos to watch.
Hopefully there will be new pictures soon.
So as you may have noticed I do have twitter up on my blog,I only post to it once or twice a day or when I remember.Anyways,I don't really see the big deal about it.I mean I suppose it's nice to let my fans know what I'm doing thruought the day,but who the hell cares what I'm doing? hmm Besides I think my live cameras are pretty self explanatory.But still,if twitter is your thing and you can show me what's so great about it that I am apparently missing,then please feel free to follow me.

Also I got my first modeling gig coming up.I will be modeling some sports wear called cyclone gear.Yes,a clothing line...so I'll have to be in...clothes..you poor pathetic perverts.Anyway I will be the october girl for their calendar.Anyway,they are in the process of building thier own website right now and have also asked me to be one of the "cyclone girls" whoohoo,so I will probably accept,especially since they were nice enough to offer to promote sinocalypse.com if I do some modeling for them.So I will be sure to get a link you can buy the calendar from once it's made which probably won't be for a few months.Or If you like I'll just get some myself so I can sign them for you.Lemme know what you think.

What else,oh yea,don't forget you can subscribe to this blog to be alerted of when I update.Also I'd like to welcome sinocalypses' newest member darkblueyes.Yea I know I'm weird for always pointing you guys out but everyone needs alittle fame.And you can always go into the live chat room and get to know each other.Or just drool over me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Sin a comment