Thursday, April 2, 2009

Peace or Punishment?


So I have been working on a few more pictures for the gallerys that should be up soon.And new videos of course.I've decided to start recording some of my webcam shows just so you have more of ME to watch and satisfy those sinful cravings.

I'd like to welcome some new members pantyhosepimp and tommy.Thank you for joining in my insanity.Hope you'll stop by the live chat room once in a while to say hi.

For the members who don't get to see the live cams often I'm sorry.I typically run them from around 10am-4pm. They are rarely on at night.I know alot of you probably work in the daytime and miss them,but stop by if you get a day off.

Don't forget to tell me more of what you'd like to see on the site.Right now I am just trying to do alittle of everything.

I have seeral foot slave members at the moment.So feel free to tell me what you'd like me to do with my pretty little toes next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Sin a comment