Monday, September 7, 2009

Ghost Pirates


So it's been a few days since I posted.I've spent the weekend working on my upstairs getting it ready to move into.It's really hard work.My whole body is sore.But I think my arms are starting to get some muscles.lol.

This weekend I decided to drive to the store to buy some paint at 4am.My dear husband wouldn't wake up to come with me so I just grabbed a kid and left.I only made it about 10 miles before my car decided not to further function.So I had to call and wake him up to come pull me home.LOL guess he shoulda got up when I asked him to the first time.It was really foggy out so I had fun tormenting my 10 year old with the things that like to hide in the darkness.Altho he informed me it was foggy therefore the ghost pirates were more likely to get us...I guess he takes after me.

The picture for todays post is of my dog Mya. My 3 year old decided to put some bandaids on the poor thing.Spongebob at that.Poor thing.As he was applying them I could hear him informing her to try to be more careful from now on.Anyway this is my new dog whom you will be seeing around I'm sure.She hasn't been well taken care of.She got fed when her previous owners remembered.And if you look in the picture her ear is swollen shut,she probably can't hear out of it.I have checked her for ear mites,but I don't see any,or really any dirt in there.So I'm unsure whats causing it,probably an infection.So far she is potty trained so let me know when she wants out.Which is unfortunately every 30 minutes.I hope she just has a bladder infection or something and this isn't permanent.I don't want to get up every 30 minutes lol.

And on another note...I went shopping the other day.I found these cute little skirts on the rack I decided I had to get one.I picked one up asked my husband what he thought,and he said,that is never going to fit you.So I examined it alittle and I was like oh...I need a smaller one I guess.Now I have worn a size 9-10 for the past 12 years.But yesterday I put on a SIZE 5.HOLY SHIT. I'm so thrilled.

2 comments:

  1. Good morning!
    Very good you're taking care of a mistreated dog. That's an act of kindness..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there Sin,

    I know I for one, can't wait for the upstairs to be finished. Probably not as much as you but I'm sure your fans are just as anxious to see you up there. Sore huh? Well you mean it one way but I can guarantee us members may have different pictures in our minds than the hard labor soreness. Hope you are feeling better and not getting big muscles. You look amazingly wonderful just the way you are!

    Hopefully next time you bug Rhondal in the middle of the night, he won't go back to sleep as then it won't be as hard on him - lol. Ghost pirates? Did your 10 year old say which ones? Perhaps next time you should persue it a bit more to find out where the tresure map is located. I am sure that extra cash would come in quite handy. :>}

    That poor dog. First not to feel well and then to have to wear Sponge Bob band aids. YIKES! Good thing she doesn't know it. I hope you can find some extra cash to take her to the vet. Man vets are so much moe expensive than reqular doctors. Do you see what kind of good nature you have to take her in along with the committment you make to take care of her? Like I say Sweet yet Sinful this is you!

    Size 5 skirt? Hum, what I can do with those thoughts in mind. Gosh I know I love seeing you in skirts. Just drives me nuts, then again I am probably nuts anyway. Not like it doesn't make all the other members crazed. Yes it does and I'm sure your husband too.
    Until next time, thanks for the blogs I love reading them.
    Tigerwheel

    ReplyDelete

Leave Sin a comment