Thursday, September 3, 2009

My kinda lover


Alright so first I'd like to thank tigerwheel for this lovely new play thang!It's awesome.I've never had a toy that comes with a power cord!OMFG
Not to mention it had an instruction pamplet???haha.I feel like tim the tool man,Ugh Ugh Ugh.

anyway yea,so maybe it'll be making an appearance in a video,once I learn to handle all that power.If that's even possible.

I have included a pic.For those of you who might be looking for toys for your wives or yourselves this thing heats up.It is one of the few toys I have ever seen that claims to do so.It actually does get HOT.Which is great for someone like me with a heat fetish.
I will include a pic.

Anyway on with the music exploration of sin.This is another song I love to death.It's old,but good.

It is the start of my kids football season and the first game is tomorrow.I am so excited.

On another note I have added a cappacino machine to my wish list.I tried to pick a relatively cheap one.I know not many of you know this but I love coffee.And more than that I love cappacino.I have a coffee maker in my bathroom...weird yes but I live in a big house.
Once I move upstairs I fully plan to have a little coffee station lol.So this would be a good replacement for my coffee pot cuz I wouldn't have to sneak off to caseys to buy more cappacino.

2 comments:

  1. Man that toys looks dangerous - lol. I know for one, I would love to see you using it. Um, then again so would anyone else. The Tim Allen reference is really funny, you have a great sense of humor.

    Good luck to you son and football season starting. I hope he has a lot of fun.

    I didn't know you like coffee. Funny how I never asked but always wondered what you were drinking in those cups. Then I saw Mountain Dew (I think) and Coke. Well, you can never have enough caffeine I guess. I can't handle coffee any more as I get too hyper and for me I'm hyper already always on the move rarely sitting down. Tea is the only thing I can drink but I'd kill for good Cappacino or even a double expresso with just a twist of lemon (the reference is to Beverly Hills Cop - the first one). Dam, hopefully some will buy you that cappacino maker as we hate to lose you and send you out caseys, rather like to have you close to the video cams - lol. Love your blogs!

    Tigerwheel

    ReplyDelete

Leave Sin a comment