Thursday, September 17, 2009

Video Blogs

So I've decided to just try to start doing a video blog instead.I know how much you guys like to see me talk.I'm kinda shy,and frankly I never have anything important to say haha.But I'll give it a go.And as you'll be able to tell the sound came out like shit. Which happens with the computer noise and when I sit farther away from the cam so you can see more of me.I guess I should consider buying a new mic..I have added one to my wishlist if anyones interested in helping out.Otherwise I will be saving my money so I can still get it.Obviously it's needed lol.

1 comment:

  1. Sin you are so correct. I do love to hear your voice. Not only are you beautiful and captivating but your voice is so very cute. Hearing it make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up, which works well since seeing you makes other parts of my anatomy stand up :>}

    I do love the video blog. Hope the smoking girl request comes through and you are right. I think you do need a mike. I expect you will get one soon. Funny thing about people is everyone thinks someone else will buy it for you so no one ends up buying it.

    As sexy as you make smoking, which you do, I can't think of seeing a girl chew. YUKE, the tobacco crap dripping out of the mouth, doesn't do it for me, but I am sure it will for many others. Then again it makes most of your customers crazy when you spit. Or maybe its, when you spit at them or more precisely, on them, or on you and rub it in. Well as horny as the thought of chewing got you, the thought of you spitting did rile me up. Funny didn't think it would - lol.

    I so enjoy your blogs. Hopefully others will respond too. Can you see how many people view them even if they don't respond?

    Oh by the way, YES YES YES, I was there to see the bath and watch you get ready. All I can say is HOLY CRAP it was a wonderfully enjoyable experience. Thank you for leaving the cams on for that joyous pleasure. It will be my pleasure to get you the bath pillow and mike, unless of course, some beats me to the punch! Better not happen but who knows!

    Until next time you beautiful red headed vixen,
    Tigerwheel

    ReplyDelete

Leave Sin a comment