Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Terminated

Soooo
As said in this particular blog I had a video removed on xtube for infringement reasons,I guess I am accused of impersonating myself of some bullshit.Then within that same hour youtube deleted one of my videos for violation.I'm not totally sure what I did wrong in either case because they don't have to tell me.But I'm guessing they got me on underage drinking because that was the blog I had a sip of wine in.However I'm pretty sure I don't look under 21,please.I'm 31 fuckin years old.Ah well.
So I made this blog....
But what happened after the blog?
What I didn't get to say was that after going back to youtube to post this video I realized they had terminated my whole account.Talk about being a bad girl.I didn't even have any strikes against me and your suppose to be allowed 3.So I found a new host for my vids,yea yea I could just upload them to here in this blog,but it takes to long.Frankly it doesn't function at all,I been trying all day.
Plus half of the fun is in seeing who else will ban me...haha.
For the record tho I am not the only one that got their account shut down last night.I know of 3 other fetish models(smokers) who also got terminated.It's crap.None of use were actually in violation.But that's life.There will always be haters.

4 comments:

  1. Boy its been a few days since I have seen you and you are more beautiful than my mind remembers. Xtube sucks! They have some nerve. I just joined them today so I can complain about you not being there. So, did the nail glow in the dark? You melted it? I guess that is better than lighting your hair on fire which I had done a number of occations when lighting my cig on the stove.

    God I love you blogs.

    Tigerwheel

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx for the blog vids.
    I miss you and your blog vids on youtube already...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanx for new the closeup vid on youtube!
    A little help: you spelled your website wrong on youtube. Forgot an e.
    x
    a fan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice actually I probably didnt,but these nails are killer and I cant type anything anymore,hah
    So long nails....good if you wanna look pretty,bad if you actually plan to get anything done

    ReplyDelete

Leave Sin a comment