Friday, September 11, 2009

So obsessed


Not to much to say.I have been trying to work alittle each night on the upstairs.I'm so damn excited to get moved but unfortunately it's such a slow process.Nothing is even painted yet.But it's getting closer.

My husband is a workaholic,I was lucky to get him to stay home last weekend to help me.I won't be so lucky this weekend.So I doubt to much is going to get accomplished.Plus tonight I have my sons birthday party so I won't get to go do anything at all up there.I might go ahead and just finish the actual webcam room.Then I'll atleast have the better lighting and such for when I am working.My cams tend to be a bit on the dark side.Plus it would be a relief to not have to be so quiet at night while everyone is sleeping in the next room.

I'm the only one awake at night and I love listening to my music.And let's face it some of you guys like me to get kinda loud.So it limits my shows a bit.Plus there's actually air conditioners up there.I'm about to die in this room lol.You guys get me all hot and bothered and I have no way to cool down:(

Sooo I might go ahead and finish that one room so it can be usable and I'll just finish the rest as I get the time and money.

Also if you start watching the audio player there should be new files going into it.I have decided to put some of my live calls on it for you to listen to.Obviously not everyone who calls me wants their conversation replayed to the public so it will be random and I appreciate the bold guys who don't mind sharing.However I also respect your privacy so if you don't want to share that's fine by me also.
Even if you choose to let me share the phone conversation you can do it annonymously.I do not have to post your name or anything.However the first file going up was requested by johnlennon51 for me to share his name...apparently he wants to be famous? hmm

Today I am going to share a video that someone made for me.It's good shit I'm sure you'll enjoy it as much as I did.So thank you for making it for me.

2 comments:

  1. Good news and a great picture!
    paul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great picture of you. Can't wait for the upstairs to be finished. Guess we have to work on getting you money for sound proofing the room.

    Interesting video of someone with an excellent devotion. Thanks for the blogs.
    Tigerwheel

    ReplyDelete

Leave Sin a comment